Dan Byrne is a NYS Licensed Instructor in Real Estate. Dan & Denise Byrne as Broker / Owners are very committed to being knowledgeable in all current laws and education pertaining to Real Estate. Keeping all of our agents up to date in today’s ever changing Real Estate Market. We assist our agents with all the tools and recourses to be successful. It takes time, training and on the job experience, but as you learn, your expertise will change the way you see things about buying and selling a home. This will help make a lasting impression on the clients or customers you serve.
Interested in joining our team? If you are currently an Agent looking for a change or someone looking to become a Licensed Real Estate Agent, Fresh Start Properties is your first step on the road to success. Join a fast-paced industry where you set your own hours and help others realize their dreams. We pride ourselves in our family-owned based business. Our brokerage is designed with a non-competitive structure in mind and has become a place for our agents to truly succeed. Our agents can rely on each other to help each other in times when schedules conflict. Our goal is help everyone reach their goal of homeownership. Our marketing is always keeping up with the latest trends in technology and real estate. We are fortunate to have knowledgeable agents in all areas from Manhattan to Montauk. Feel free to call with any concerns or questions 516-775-004
Become a Real Estate Salesperson
To become a licensed real estate salesperson in New York State, you must complete the 75-hour Salesperson’s Qualifying Course covering real estate law, regulations and procedures. The course is offered by Long Island Board of Realtors and is available online. Highly recommended to go through Long Island Board of Realtors.
Once you’ve completed and passed the qualifying course, you are eligible to take the New York State salesperson’s licensing exam. Licensing is done through the NYS Department of State, Division of Licensing.
- Click here to create an account (scroll down to written exam, click on create an account) this is where you will schedule your RE state exam, as well as renew your license in the future.
- When you receive notice that you’ve passed, interview with companies in your area to find one that’s a good fit.
- Submit your application and fee to the NYS Department of State.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Not be more than four months in arrears on child support payments.
- Provide information about the conviction for any crimes.
- Name a sponsoring broker on the application.
Any questions? Feel free to fill out contact form below or call 516-775-0043